Starting Monday, July 6, the restrictions on public access to most Town of Camillus facilities will be removed. Shove Park building will remain closed to the public and accessible by appointment only.**For your safety and that of the Town staff, residents are discouraged from visiting facilities for matters that can be handled remotely via phone, U.S. mail, email, or via our website www.townofcamillus.com **
For matters that cannot be handled remotely, visitors should know:
· Only the main entrance to the Municipal Building on Turner Avenue will be open
· Visitors must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth during their visit
· Social distancing will be enforced; prepare to wait outside if necessary
· All visitors will be required to provide their name, address, and phone number
· Visitors must immediately exit the building upon conclusion of their business
The following changes in Town services are in effect:
Fishing licenses should be obtained at the New York State DEC’s website: https://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/6101.html
or by phone at 1-866-933-2257. Residents may also obtain one in person in the sporting goods department at Walmart.Notary Services:
This courtesy service is not being provided at this time. It is recommended you contact your bank, attorney, or search online for an independent notary for your needs.
Parks & Recreation:
Summer programs have been canceled. Playgrounds and parks are open, but basketball courts are closed to the public.
The Senior Center is closed until further notice. The Senior Center Director is available by phone at 315-672-5820 to provide assistance to seniors in need.
The Town Shop building is closed, but outdoor activities are available on limited basis; sign up required.